This post contains affiliate links.
I dabble in photography a bit, and I’ve figured out three things when it comes to taking good photos.
1. It’s all about cropping.
2. Unposed photos capture the best moments.
2. Go to the experts.
If you figure out those three secrets, you have the foundation to start your own photography business.
But, #3 is where I always get stuck. Taking expert photography classes is EXPENSIVE. I signed up for one at a community college, and it was around $100 for one class. Plus, I had to drive there, make time in my busy schedule. I wished I had everything available online that I could master at my convenience for a fraction of the cost.
That’s why I am so excited about The Ultimate Photography Bundle, back by popular demand for its second and best year ever!
The Ultimate Photography Bundle features 32 world-class photography instructors + 41 of their most essential and invaluable teaching resources?
Here’s the thing: Expert photography instruction isn’t easy to come by, particularly when you’re on a budget.
It can already feel a bit daunting to get the camera, the lenses, the software and everything else you need, but then to think about forking over big bucks on expensive courses and books? Forget about it.
But what if, just for two days, all the resources you’ve had your eye on (and then some) came together in one magical package, for the most affordable price ever? Well, you’re in luck, because that’s exactly what’s happening and I’m telling you, this bundle is AMAZING.
The Ultimate Photography Bundle includes 10 eCourses, 16 eBooks, 4 videos, and 11 practical tools (like editing presets and printable reference cards).
These top-quality resources cover allthe topics that matter to the serious photographer… camera essentials, editing, family photography, inspiration & style, landscape, wedding photography, niche photography, and the business of photography.
Altogether, it’s worth a mind-blowing $4100 but you pay just $97. Can you believe it?
Look, $97 is an investment, but what I’ve discovered about courses in the Ultimate Bundle is when I utilize the skills I learn, I make my money back and then some!
With these 41 world-class products you’ll learn how to:
- find perfect lighting every time
- consistently pose and shoot pro-quality portraits
- capture stunning landscapes
- edit and organize like the experts
- build a thriving photography business
- and finally start taking the photos you’ve always dreamed of.
Even better? You’re about to learn from la creme de la creme. I mean, we’re talking about Jeremy Cowart, David Molnar, Zach and Jody Gray, Katelyn James, Digital Photography School, Click It Up a Notch, Cole’s Classroom, Tamara Lackey, and so many more.
So why on earth would these big-name photographers put their very best products into such a discounted package?
Because they’re all passionate about the same thing… coming together to equip, empower and educate a new generation of aspiring photographers and helping them pursue their dreams. By joining forces, they can help so many more people than they could on their own!
I am just honored to join such an elite group of photography teachers on this project, and to be able to share it with all of you!
Here’s a list of EVERYTHING you’ll get in the bundle.
- iPhone Photo Academy by Emil Pakarklis ($97.00) Featured eCourse
- Master Your DSLR by David Molnar ($297.00) Featured eCourse
- Mastering Photography by Andrew Gibson ($12.00)
- Mastering Lenses by Andrew Gibson ($14.00)
- Master Editing in Lightroom eCourse by David Molnar ($297.00) Featured eCourse
- Photoshop 101: From Zero to Sixty in One Hour by David Molnar ($197.00) Featured eCourse
- The Cole’s Classroom Lightroom Presets Bundle by Cole’s Classroom ($227.00) Featured Collection
- 2 Lil Owls Texture Bundle by Denise Love ($170.00)
- Kodachrome Presets by Gavin Gough ($20.00)
- MB Glitter Overlays by Morgan Burks ($39.00)
- The Photo Fix by Kyle Shultz ($199.00) Featured eCourse
- Family Session With Family Posing Guide Combo by Angie Monson ($129.00)
- Quick Tip Photo Cards: Printable Cheat Sheets for Moms by Meg Calton ($8.00)
- The Key to Natural Posing Workshop by Katie Evans ($97.00)
- The Posing Playbook…For Kids Who Don’t Do Posing by Tamara Lackey ($89.00)
Inspiration & Style
- See U Lite by Jeremy Cowart ($179.00) Featured eCourse
- Photograph the Everyday: Understanding Light & Composition by Courtney Slazinik ($199.00) Featured eCourse
- Mastering Composition by Andrew Gibson ($14.00)
- Recreating Golden Hour: Using Flash to Mimic the Sun by SLR Lounge ($39.00)
- Teen Photographer Magazine by Megan Roberts ($11.94)
- Milky Way Mastery by Joshua Dunlop ($147.00) Featured eCourse
- Cityscape Photography: The Comprehensive Guide by Richard Schneider ($59.00)
- The Black & White Landscape by Andrew Gibson ($14.00)
- The Black & White Landscape Companion by Andrew Gibson ($14.00)
- Shot in the Dark: Your Guide to Low Light Food Photography by Trisha Hughes ($12.00)
- Take Better Blog Photos: Become a Better Blogger with Better Photos in About 8 Weeks by Holly McCaig ($39.00)
- The Candid Portrait by Andrew Gibson ($14.00)
- Travel Photographer’s Handbook by Gavin Gough ($25.00)
The Business of Photography
- 5-Piece Photography Business & Client Forms by Sallyann Ralph ($20.00)
- Get Booked by Amy Fraughton ($49.00)
- Going Pro: Recipe for Success by Digital Photography School ($49.99)
- How to Sell: The Complete Online System Workflow by WordSmith for Photographers ($175.00)
- Peripheral Vision: How To Create Multiple Streams Of Income For Photographers by Melissa Bolton ($17.00)
- Photographers Welcome Packet by Heidi Haden ($45.00)
- Photography Marketing Boards Bundle | Modern Lettering by Birdesign ($18.00)
- Photo Overlays | Booking by Birdesign ($16.00)
- Plan It by TheLawTog® ($199.00)
The Business of Wedding Photography
- 6 Weeks To 6 Figures Business Course! by Zach & Jody Gray ($599.00) Featured eCourse
- The KJ Marketing Jumpstart by Katelyn James ($179.00) Featured eCourse
- Boutique Studio Email Templates by Jeff & Erin Youngren ($49.00)
- Luxury Marketing Magazine Template by Melissa Love ($39.00)
- Photography with Sparklers: Long Exposures & Sparkler Exits by Matt Kennedy ($179)
Whether you’re building a photography business, trying to take better photos of your kids, or mastering a DSLR or even an iPhone for photos, this bundle is for you!
There’s just one catch… a deal this good can’t last forever. They all agreed the bundle would be available for a short 2-day flash sale, and then it will disappear.
Which is why you should absolutely learn more and check out everything that’s included, but there’s just one thing you really can’t do and that’s wait. I’d hate for you to miss out on this!
If you’re ready to get your own Ultimate Photography Bundle, go here right now and grab it:
Don’t forget — the bundle goes off sale on Tuesday, July 11th, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. EST. And if you’re still on the fence, there’s really no risk in getting it anyways because they’ve got a full 30-day happiness guarantee.
BONUS: If you buy the Ultimate Bundle from this page, you’ll be entered to win a $10 Amazon gift card!
Try it for yourself, and let me know what *develops*!