How do I lock my iPhone when my child uses it?
Set up Guided Access
- Go to Settings > Accessibility, then turn on Guided Access.
- Tap Passcode Settings, then tap Set Guided Access Passcode.
- Enter a passcode, then re-enter it. From here, you can also turn on Face ID or Touch ID as a way to end a Guided Access session.
How do I lock my iPhone screen while watching youtube?
To enable, go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Guided Access. Then once you need the function, triple tap the home button, set a code that will allow you to unlock the screen, choose the screen area that should be locked and enjoy!
Can I remotely lock my child’s iPhone?
While the iPhone has a native restrictions feature, it can’t lock a device remotely. Therefore, experts recommend using a third-party parental lock iPhone app to serve the same purpose.
How do I freeze my iPhone screen?
Part 1: How to Freeze Screen on iOS
- Go to “Settings” > “General” > “Accessibility”, scroll down to the bottom and tap “Guided Access”.
- Toggle the slider to turn on both “Guided Access” and “Accessibility Shortcut”. Triple-click the Home button as to activate Guide Access. …
- Tap “Options” and flip “Touch” off.
How do I disable the touchscreen on my iPhone?
How to Disable Touchscreen on iPhone & iPad with Guided Access
- Head over to the “Settings” app on your iPhone or iPad. …
- In the accessibility settings menu, scroll down to the bottom and select “Guided Access”.
- Now, tap on the toggle to turn this feature on.
- Next, open the app that you want to let your kids use.
How do I remove parental controls without a password?
How to turn off parental controls on an Android device using the Google Play Store
- Open your Android device’s Settings app and tap “Apps” or “Apps & notifications.”
- Select the Google Play Store app from the complete list of apps.
- Tap “Storage,” and then hit “Clear Data.”
Can I remotely lock my iPhone?
When you mark your device as lost, you remotely lock it with a passcode, keeping your information secure. This also disables Apple Pay on the missing device. And you can display a custom message with your contact information on the missing device. Mark your device as lost.
How do I lock my phone from another phone?
Browse to the Android Device Manager Web site and scan for your device. You should see three options: “Ring,” “Lock,” and “Erase.” To send a new lock code to your device, click on “Lock.” Enter and confirm the new password and then click on the “Lock” button.
Can I shut off my child’s phone remotely?
Turn Off Your Child’s Android Phone Remotely:
Android has an amazing option of controlling your child’s phones and tablets, and that is the Family Link app. With the Family Link app, parents can restrict content, block apps, and turn off childs phone device targeted remotely.