Do mobile phones harm babies?
The potential harm from microwave radiation (MWR) given off by wireless devices, particularly for children and unborn babies, is the highlight of a new review. Although the data are conflicting, links between MWR and cancer have been observed.
Is it safe to use phone while breastfeeding?
There’s a Potential Risk of Radiation
Babies are also more susceptible, so phone use can potentially damage their DNA structure or brain cells. Some pediatricians may recommend keeping your phone put away not only while breastfeeding, but also when your sweet baby is in the room.
How can I protect my baby from cell phone radiation?
Five Tips To Protect Kids from Cellphone Radiation During Holiday Travel
- Get it out of your child’s lap. Make space between the device and your kid’s body. …
- Keep devices in airplane mode. …
- Always use headphones or speaker mode for calls. …
- Don’t let kids sleep with their devices.
Do cell phones cause behavior problems?
It can contribute to behavioral problems.
Studies have shown that excessive use of phones by parents can be linked to increased instances of behavior problems in their children. One study looked at 200 families and noted that the children of parents with phone addictions were much more likely to have behavior issues.
What are the precautions to be taken after delivery?
How do I care for myself at home after delivery?
- Rest whenever you can. …
- Do not lift anything heavier than your baby, especially if you have had a cesarean section.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help. …
- Wash your hands often, especially after each visit to the bathroom, after diaper changes, and before feeding your baby.