What do you write in a baby shower card funny?
Funny Baby Shower Messages
- “You can’t drink yet, so I’ll raise two glasses to you and your new bundle of joy.”
- “So happy you’re having a baby. …
- “Having a baby means you’ll finally get excited when your in-laws come over.”
- “May your bundle of joy bring more than just sleepless nights.”
What do you say to a new baby girl?
- “So happy for you two! …
- “Ahhh! …
- “You two deserve every bit of happiness this baby is going to bring you.”
- “So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you…congratulations.”
- “Warmest congratulations on the birth of your sweet baby girl!”
- “Love just got real. …
- “Welcome to the world, little one!
Do you say good luck to someone having a baby?
“Wishing you an easy delivery and healthy baby,” “Wishing you health and joy as you welcome your new baby,” or “May you all be happy and healthy!”
Do you say congrats when someone has a baby?
Pregnancy comes with many varying emotions, and they’re not always pleasant feelings. Just like you shouldn’t comment on someone’s pregnancy or body unless invited to, you also shouldn’t congratulate unless you know the person is happy.
Where do you write a message in a book?
Write your message on the inside of the book. Write it on the title page or inside front cover, where it will be noticed. Write the date at the top of your message. This allows the recipient — and future readers such as children or grandchildren — to remember when the gift was presented.
Should I inscribe a book?
“Never write an inscription in a book, unless you’ve written it yourself.” (He is bemused by authors who do not like to give their own books, lest they be thought of as self-promoting.) … No matter how much you love the person, you’re basically defacing the book.”
What to say to congratulate new grandparents?
Congratulations Grandparents Messages for First Time Grandparents
- Warmest wishes on your new grandbaby!
- Welcome to the greatest adventure in life.
- Having grandkids means you get all the fun and none of the stress. …
- So you finally got into the coolest club around? …
- Congrats on your first grandbaby!
How do you end a baby shower card?
Sign Off Your Baby Shower Card
- All the Best,
- Lots of Love,
- Hugs & Kisses,
- Love Always,
- All my love,