What vegetables should baby eat first?
1. Carrot Puree. With a sweet taste and smooth consistency, pureed carrots are typically one of the most well-accepted first baby foods from 4–6 months of age. High in beta-carotene (which turns into vitamin A in the body), carrots help keep little eyes healthy.
What can I make my 8 month old for lunch?
Lunch ideas for babies and young children
- lamb curry with rice.
- cauliflower cheese with cooked pasta pieces.
- baked beans (reduced salt and sugar) with toast.
- scrambled egg with toast, chapatti or pitta bread served with vegetable finger foods.
- cottage cheese (full-fat) dip with pitta bread, cucumber and carrot sticks.
Can 8 months old eat eggs?
You can give your baby the entire egg (yolk and white), if your pediatrician recommends it. Around 6 months, puree or mash one hard-boiled or scrambled egg and serve it to your baby. … Around 8 months, scrambled egg pieces are a fantastic finger food.
What is the best fruit for babies?
First Fruits for Baby
Is broccoli good for babies?
Broccoli is a nutritional powerhouse. It contains a number of vitamins and minerals that babies need, including vitamins A, C, K, B6 and folate, and it even contains every other mineral including iron and zinc, the latter of which are crucial for optimal growth and development.
How do I make broccoli for my 8 month old?
Baby’s Broccoli Puree – Basic
Step 1: Wash broccoli under cool water. Step 2: Chop stems and florets into small pieces; using just the florets will many times yield a smoother puree. Steam until tender. Step 3: Place into your choice of appliance for pureeing and begin pureeing.